11.18.2004

She is not cool

Last night I went to see Mark and a bunch of other people in honor of Mark starting his 25th year of living. I left at around 10.30 so that I could get home and do a couple of other things before going to bed. On the way home I got a phone call from a friend. I was almost in my front door when the horrible horrible troll that live across the hall from he pops her head out of her apartment and screams, "COULD YOU PLEASE SHUT UP!?" I responded with, "well, since you said please..."

This is not the first time this has happened. The last time it happened, I was on my way out of the apartment at 8 pm on a Friday evening. I don't think I talk that loud, but maybe my voice carries. I do however find it odd that she is the only on of my neighbors that feels the need to yell at me.

To top it off, most mornings we leave the building at around the same time. She normally gets to the elevator a couple of seconds before me. She never holds the door, which I would understand if I were always out of sight, but most of the time I am close enough that I can see her and she can see me, yet she still has enough hatred for me that she lets the door close.

I hope I am never seriously injured and have to find a neighbor to help because she is the closest to me and I think she might kick me in the face if I crawled to her door for help.