10.25.2004

Rocke Tha Voat

Update - I have now completed voting and boy was it exciting. The giant Ipod like machines were incredibly easy to use, unless you have no clue how to use a computer or many other electronic devices like half the people that were there. Overall it was a good experience and I look forward to doing it again.

I am going to vote today, participating in the early voting now available in Colorado. In the newspaper this weekend there was a story about how Colorado is counting early votes and absentee ballots early so that they don't have to count all the votes on Nov 2. I think this might be a good idea, but I wish they would give us the results so that I can know. I just want to know out of interest, however I am sure that this would sway some people's vote and that is why they are not releasing them. I do think that I should be able to see the results once I have voted though.

Reports came out a couple of months ago, and are being reiteratted today, that Iraqi citizens saw many trucks roaming the country as if to escape. They could have quite possibly been the now infamous WMDs.

Pete Coors has just been referred to as the Beer Baron on Fox News. Now there is footage of him voting, just like when Arnold Schwartzenheimer voted in California.

Voting should be fun, there should be a mandatory day off to get your voting done, then at the polling places there should be live music, cocktails, and some apetizers. Who wouldn't vote if they knew they could get a drink and some cheese sticks, or buffalo wings?