5.08.2007

Things That Have Happened on Twenty Four Already

...Including the Playstation 2 video game which played out like a season.

Attempts on the President's life - S1, S2, S3, S4, S6
CTU Being Invaded - VG, S4, S6, S2 (CTU was Bombed)
Romantic Stories that I don't care about - S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S6
President Being(or an attempt) Ousted by Staff - S3, S6
Nuclear Bomb Exploding on US Soil - S3, S6 (however S3 was in a desert)
Attacks Immanent in Los Angeles - S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S6, VG
Jack Going Against The Gov't - S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S6

This is the first season where I have really noticed that the same things keep happening, but I thought it was great that Heller basically said to Jack that he was cursed. Seriously, this is kind of like the first two Die Hard movies, how can the same thing happen to the same guy that much?

I had a good idea of what was going to happen last night prior to them reaching CTU, but I figured they were going after Morris to reprogram the chip. I didn't think Phillip Bauer would be back this season.

Even after all that I still really like the show and don't really think any of the criticism about this season is coming from the fans, but rather people that review the show and have noticed similarities.