4.09.2007

4 minutes remain

DON'T READ THIS PRIOR TO WATCHING 24.

I have edited what I wrote last night because there was a lot of excited typing that contained a lot of F-words and such that I decided didn't need to be there.

What the hell is the rest of the season going to be about. This is totally not fair. There are no sub-plots to explain as of right now. There isn't anything left to happen other than the president recovering and maybe some stuff about the Logans.

WHAT THE HELL.

This is totally not cool. They fucking fooled me. This is totally ridiculous, I had been arguing that what just happened would not happen. The Chinese are back. . .

And they have Audrey who "died" in a car crash trying to find Jack in Chinese prison. My argument all season was that Audrey wouldn't be back because the actress who plays here was on another show, but that show was canceled. I held to my guns, especially when she was cast in another show, but I was wrong.

To all those that said this season is shit and that they aren't as interested. FUCK YOU. This is amazing.