1.07.2007

Another 7 Days

There is just under 7 days left until the premiere of 24 Day 6. In the midst of my daily internet reading, which lately has become by weekly internet reading, I found that the first 4 episodes of the season have been leaked on the internet. Apparently there are a couple of torrent sites where you can find it. This is obviously the problem with producing DVDs of the first four episodes with a planned release the day after the first 4 episodes air. I briefly considered getting these episodes and watching them on my computer until I realized that if I did this I would have to wait another two weeks prior to watching a new episode. As it stands, there is only a week left to wait and in the grand scheme of things, that isn't that long.

In other news, I broke a key on my keyboard and am a little pissed off about it.