4.18.2006

Two more movie reviews.

Scary Movie 4: If you liked the other ones, you will probably like this one. I didn't think it was exceptional, but there were more funny moments in this one than there were in the previous 2 combined. The Saw jokes were probably what made it for me. One thing was completely out of place in this "Scary Movie", for some reason they felt it was necessary to have Brokeback Mountain jokes in it. Forgive me if I am wrong, but that was a horror flick, was it?

Thank You For Smoking: Great flick. I laughed a lot during the course of this movie. I actually think it is great that the main character really doesn't grow morally during the movie. If you don't know, it follows a tobaco lobbiest through some of the things that he does in the course of his job. I don't know what else I can say about it other than I love the guy who plays the gun lobbiest, he is quickly becoming one of my favorite comedic background actors.