4.10.2006

Mark and I used to joke about the how the Star Wars trailers should have started out with the trailer guy voice saying, "From the Maker of Howard the Duck and American Graffiti, comes a movie so spectacular...." I was reminded of this over the weekend when I saw a trailer for a movie that looks so spectacular and almost literally uses that technique.

Little Man

"From the guys who brought you White Chicks..."

That is all I needed to hear for me to totally get pissed off and look for things in the trailer that I could make fun of. Basically a short guy steals a diamond, but has to hide it before the cops find him. He hides it in a woman's purse and follows her home. Now get this, the short guy dresses up like a baby and is left at the doorstep with a note. To use a Markism, Hilarity ensues.

There is a link to the trailer on the IMDB site if you really want to subject your self to the incredible badness that is the Wayans. Wasn't there a time when the Wayans were actually funny?