2.11.2005

I don't CARE

I am going to start typing 'I don't care' until Employer #1 is done talking about things I don't care about .

I don't care I don't care I don't care I don't care i don't care I don't care I don't care I dont' care I dont't care I don't care I don't care I don't care I don't care I don't care I don't care I don't care I don't care I don't care I don't care I don't care I don't a care I don't care I don't care I don't care I don't care I know it looks like I am working on a client letter write now, but the truth is that I don't care about what you are talking about I don't care I don't care I don't care I don't care I don't care I don't care I don't care I don't care I don't care I don't care I don't care I don't care i don't care I don't care I don't care I care not I don't care I don't care I don't care I dont care I don't care I don't care I don't care I don'tcare I don't care I don't care I don't car I really reall yreally don't care .I don't care I don't care I don't care idonet care I don't care I d on't care I don't care I don't car eI don't care.

Now that she is done talking, she was telling me about her daughters friend moving. I decided not to edit my errors.