6.14.2008

The Weekend that Wasn't

I was in class every day last week and that was really bad timing because July Plan is coming up and I was asked to put together information for MEAP. I spent some time during the week trying to get things done, but I didn't get everything done. On top of that, I asked my counterpart in the Eastern part of the region to put together numbers for his countries. He did it, but not in the right place and not really correctly. So I had to spend yesterday and today making sure that they were in the right place and done in a way that makes it easy to figure out.

I went to the office at noon yesterday and stayed until 5 and today I took lunch to a few guys at noon and came home around 3:30. So I didn't really get to do a lot this weekend, but at least I am done, or relatively close to done on this and don't have to think about it again until January.

I think in January I will try to put it all together myself so I don't have to rely on someone else to do something and then get it at the last minute not done properly.