2.20.2008

Getting Somewhere

So, two weeks after arriving I am hoping to take my company driver's training tomorrow so that I can get a car before the weekend. It is surprisingly annoying having to get a cab to and from work, especially when you have to call them and it is hard to direct them to you because of a language barrier and a physical lack of adresses.

So, hopefully this will help my out on short excursions around the area that I live in and it will help me out getting to and from work.

That is all.

UPDATE: However, for some reason the taxi company sent two cabs to the office this afternoon and they were both mad at me because certainly I booked two and didn't cancel one???? Either way, I gave one a couple of Dirham and apologized, and took the other home.

Definitely ready to have my own vehicle at least to get to and from work.