4.17.2007

1st round Playoff predictions

I should have done this prior to the first game was played,

But here is who will make the second round of the 2007 NHL playoffs:
Anaheim
New Jersey
New York (Islanders)
Atlanta
Ottawa
Detroit
Vancouver
San Jose

Thus ends my predictions for the first round. It is really nice that I am able to watch a little bit more Hockey since the playoffs started, and I found out that the NLL Championship game will be broadcast on the VS. network live.

EDIT: I picked Ottawa over Pittsburgh because of the Penguin's inexperience and I ended up being right. I picked Anaheim, even though I hate them, because they had an awesome season and there was no way that Minnesota could take them out. But I really didn't see the Rangers doing what they did the Atlanta.

I still stand with my other predictions.