11.15.2006

I like really like the iPod, I really like iTunes, and I don't think at this point it would be possible to start using different systems. The only thing I think that is missing from iTunes is a subscription service comparable to Yahoo music and Napster.

Interestingly enough, in the article they mention that for 15 dollars each month Microsoft will let you listen to all the music you want to and even let you put that music on your player.

Now you may be asking yourself...

"Whats the point, is Nick going to get rid of his iPod and buy a Zune?"

The answer my friends is probably not, in fact, I am 99% positive that I will not be doing that. I am excited though because it is my belief that Apple will try to compete with the Zune by providing a similar subscription service in iTunes.