7.17.2006

I have all but stopped putting up written posts, and that is sort of lame. I am trying.

I have a new audio post about ready to go up. You can watch for it early next week.

In regards to the last audio post, I am failing in my movie watching. 1. I didn't get to see A Scanner Darkly yet, but I can blame that on the fact that it wasn't released in the city. I have, however, read a really good article in a magazine that Sara sent me. I also read the Superman article in it, but the Scanner article was better.

I saw Pirates of the Carribean 2 this weekend. I was unimpressed. I get the impression that they made that movie so that they could make a third one, not because they had a story to tell. Back to the Future 2 had it's own little story, that was there start to finish and gave way for a third movie. Kill Bill Vol. 1 and 2 were made to be one movie, and were seperated. I can't think of any more examples, but I feel like there should be a full story in a movie and I either didn't see it, or it wasn't there.

I have read a few things about the new season of 24, but not enough to gain any idea of whats up. I know that Wayne and David Palmer have a sister and she will be featured in the next season.