6.04.2006

I have taken quite a long time off from updating, and don't really have a lot of time right at the moment to post, but I thought I would put up a quick update anyway.

- Really like my job less a few stupid little things/people
- Got my television and my couch, but still don't have an apartment
- been living out of a hotel for the last two weeks and have (atleast) another one to go
- Learned to ride a motorcycle, sort of, and was the subject of laughter for a copule of hours/days
- I am spending an average of 100 dollars a day on gas making my job self fulfilling
- Met a lot of really cool people, mostly people that I work with.

Those are in no particular order.

I am still working on getting my audio post up, for some reason it wouldn't upload properly and I haven't had a lot of time to work on it. Also, I will have some pictures going up pretty soon of where I work. My current dress attire is similar to that of Jack Bauer at the beginning of season 5. (hard hat, jeans, gloves, safety glasses.)