4.23.2006

Tomorrow starts the last 5 days of my current job. I am pretty excited to get out of there and am anxious to start my new job. Most of last week I spent putting together instructions on how to do my job. Writing a detailed process as to how I do every peice of work that I normally do is not all that exciting and is, in fact, probably one of the most annoying things I have ever done.

I know that they are going to offer the job, or at least interview, a friend of mine. I have tried to let him know what the job demands and why I didn't really like it and why I don't think it would be the propper place for him. I suspect that he would not last very long, but if he takes it I hope he does well.

All my belongings are packed and I might put a picture up because it is pathetic how little I actually have.