9.22.2005

My Name Is Earl was on two nights ago and I definately liked it. The premiere episode only had one commercial in it and it was a short break too. I think they had a lot to explain and they still wanted to get a full regular season show in to the time frame. The problem I had was that the set up for every joke in the episode was aired in the advertising for the show. So nothing was all that much of a surprise, but I have a feeling that it was like that because many people still don't know who Lee is and wouldn't have watched a show about a hick and his brother if they didn't think it was going to be funny.

So, watch it if you read this and watch television and continue to watch it until it is canceled, and let's face it, it will get cancelled because it is a show that I want to watch.