8.28.2005

First, I think it is necessary to thank Cherry Creek North for having wireless internet access for free so that I can sit and drink coffee outside and submit resumes to some companies and try to attain a new job.

I saw the Brother Grimm on Friday night and thought it was pretty good. I have heard a few places that it is Terry Gilliams worst movie to date, but I would have to disagree. I think people are just used to something different from him and this didn't follow that expectation of those people. The way I am describing it to people is, "Shrek for adults." It incorporates many different fairy tale stories to make a new one and gives a little bit of a different take than people are used to. All this being said, I would say that it is definitely worth seeing, but it wouldn't be bad to skip it in the theatres and see it when it comes to video.