5.10.2005

Anger, A Gateway to my madness.

If it weren't enough that, after buying the new Dave album, I was almost completely unimpressed with everything that they recorded...

They did something that will aggrivate me until the end of time. There is no way to rip this cd to a computer. I know that they do this so that people can't burn copies and give them to friends, I know that they do this because people rip off music and that is not cool. I think they should know that I do this becauset that is how I carry my music around. I don't like to have all kinds of compact discs with me, its obnoxious to carry around as many cds as I would want. That is why I through down some serious money last year and bought and ipod. I would be willing to bet that every member of that fucking band has one too, and I would bet that they carry alot of music around with them on it, and I would guess that they probably give music to people, but if they don't then good for them.

The main reason that I think this is complete and udder bullshit is that this is the first Dave record that was released on ITUNES. How can they support it one way and not another. Had I purchased this from itunes then I would be able to put it on my ipod. Had I purchased it from itunes I would not have gotten the dvd or enhanced audio options. So why must I pick between the two. I am supporting your fucking band and I am trying to enjoy your new music, which as I have mentioned, I am not a big fan of. But this sours me on the record that I already don't like a whole lot.

So I would like to put this out and I hope that people will pass this around, especially people who like Dave and have grown accustomed to getting good music from him.

FUCK YOU DAVE MATTHEWS BAND. I HATE YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN KNOW RIGHT NOW, AND IF YOU THINK I AM GOING TO SPEND ANOTHER $10 SO THAT I CAN PUT THIS PEICE OF SHIT ALBUM ON MY IPOD, YOU HAVE ANOTHER THING COMING.