1.15.2005

A new house, and school

Mark and I have been looking at houses for a couple of weeks now and found a few that we liked, and today we decided on a house in Cherry Creek. We will be moving in around the end of the month. I think it will work quite well. I am sure that one of us will post pictures in the next couple of days.

I have also registered for school and will be starting on Tuesday night. My classes will be on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday evenings after work. I am going to try and get my books this weekend. Between WWI & WWII history and Politcal theory I should have a little less time goofing around and a few more hours being productive. My boss is not totally happy with the idea, but since I work 9 hours every day and take only 20 minutes for lunch on a daily basis they can just suck it up and actually do some of the mundane office work themselves. (Like alphabatizing)