9.19.2004

Wow, I may have just read some of the most idioc things i have ever read. For starters, in these United States, I believe it is illegal to speak of conspiring to kill the president. For that reason alone some of this discussion is stupid. Second, because of the patriot act, they have probably just opened up anyone registered to the site to full on investigation of their home and person.

I have no fear of the patriot act as I have nothing to hide, but I know alot of people that do not agree with it, and I am sure for good cause. A good cause in this situation is just not agreeing with it, to aleiviate any retorts about this comment. But, why subject yourself, and other, to it for no apparent reason.

Only read this stuff if you want to see some of the most weak political discussion aside from the 2004 campaigning.